-1 1/4 cups flour
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/2 cup shortening
-3 Tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix flour with salt in a small bowl.
3. Use a pastry blender to cut in shortening.
4. Mix in the water until it holds as a dough, then roll it out on a lightly floured surface to a circle with a radius about 3/4" inch longer than the pie tin.
5. Get it into the pie tin and smooth out any tears or cracks. Flute the edges to made it beautiful (you can do this by placing the index finger and thumb of one hand against the outside of the shell and gently pulling in while the index finger of your other hand pushes out from the inside of the shell between your other two fingers).
6. Prick the bottom and sides with a fork and bake 12-15 minutes until lightly browned.
*The slime recipe makes enough to fill two pie shells.
Sopor Slime Filling
-1 package lime jello (6 oz.)
-1 package lime jello (2.75 oz.)
-1 package lemon pudding (3.4 oz.)
-2 cups water
-2 cups Moon Mist Faygo (or Sprite, 7-Up, Sierra Mist, whichever you have or can get)
-4 Tbsp cornstarch
-1/4 cup powdered sugar
-1/4 cup whipped cream (or Cool Whip or whatever)
-food colouring as desired
1. Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan, then turn off the heat and dump in the big package of lime jello mix and use a whisk to stir it until everything is blended.
2. Stir in the wicked elixir.
3. Stir in the pudding mix.
4. Stir in the cornstarch, the powdered sugar, the whipped cream, and then the small jello package. Whisk everything around so it's blended smoothly and there aren't any lumps.
5. Add food colouring as desired.**
6. Pour as much slime as you can into the cooled pie shells. Just make sure you can carry them to your thermal hull without spilling.
7. Refrigerate your miracles for a couple hours or so until the slime sets.
**I used 15 drops of yellow and 3 drops of green. It probably wasn't too necessary, so put in however much you think will make it look fabulous.